Life happens. And it happens unexpectedly. What do you do when all hell breaks loose and you don’t understand why? I know it is easier to throw in the towel. I want to encourage you not to give up. Here are a few tips that I have used that over the years that have helped me overcome life circumstances and even some difficult tragedies/traumas.
- Acknowledge what happened. Ignoring the situation doesn’t help anyone including you.
- Accept what happened. Denial is one of the five stages of grief but you can overcome this stage.
- Have the moment but don’t let the moment have you.
- Take as much time as you need to heal
- Find a creative outlet to release whatever it is that you are trying to let go of.
I hope you are encouraged by this post. For information about services offered please submit your information on the contact page.
Be Bold in the Midst of Heartbreak. Make an Impact!